made a video to summarise the top 5 lessons in the book Models By Mark Manson.
**Link to the video:** [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs0d7Da8ufo](https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hs0d7Da8ufo)
The tagline of the book is “how to attract women through honesty”.
I am always trying to improve these videos to provide as much value as possible so any suggestions on how I could do that would be really appreciated.
Also any book/podcast/youtube channel/general self improvement suggestions would be awesome too.
**I’ve also done summaries of the following books:**
* the power of intention
* deep work
* the magic of thinking big
* the alchemist
* the E-Myth revisited
* feel the fear and do it anyway
* the art of war
* the lean startup
* the hard thing about hard things
* crush it!
* delivering happiness
* the personal mba
* the $100 startup
* zero to one
* the compound effect
* the prince
* the slight edge
* who moved my cheese?
* the one thing
* the 6 pillars of self esttem
* 7 habits of highly effective people
* secrets of the millionaire mind
* thinking fast and slow
* the power of positive thinking
* think and grow rich
* how to win friends and influence people
* rich dad poor dad
* the subtle art of not giving a fuck
* models by mark manson
* the power of now
* 12 rules for life by jordan peterson
* the 10x rule
* the inside out revolution
* man’s search for meaning
* how to stop worrying and start living
* millionaire fastlane.
* and some others…
**If you’re interested and want to subscribe here’s a link:**[https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfbLDMh6uGOZePAfqqjVZ-g?sub_confirmation=1](https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfbLDMh6uGOZePAfqqjVZ-g?sub_confirmation=1)
Have a great day.
View Reddit by alwaysimproving95 – View Source
I would appreciate if someone could share this.
View Reddit by bobby-onetwo – View Source
So this Ex GF I had was kinda nuts, but super hot. She has hit me up multiple times but her Ex BF was always in the picture still and I don’t play the home wrecker. Well she has broken up with him for good now and I’m wondering if I should accept the offer (she did everything but tell me she wanted to fuck my brains out). If nothing else it would just be a one night stand or a short term relationship because I don’t see a future with this chick (again, kinda nuts). Just wanna get laid man lol
Should I just avoid her like the plague as I have been doing or just go for it?
View Reddit by LegacyTeutonic – View Source
As the title says, I’ll be going out with this girl that I met at my friends party. I’m fairly certain this is her first date too, and even though we agreed on this date, we still haven’t picked a time or location—though it’ll be around 5 (dinner time lol) any suggestions on what we should do? Also, I’m kinda nervous because the only time I saw this girl is when we were both drunk and making out in my friends bedroom (sadly it did not go further, because she had to go home). Just give me everything you know, on how to maximize this opportunity and what I should do and not do.
View Reddit by the_oceans_motion – View Source
These are the 3 big things I’ve picked up on recently. I went through a shit break-up last year and it took a lot of time to get my game back. This subreddit helped me get through tough times so I am paying it forward.
1) Cocky comedy will take you far. Being playfully cocky will instantly separate you from 90% of social interactions she has with other males. Cocky comedy comes from the perspective that **she is the one who is after you.** When meeting a new woman, challenge her from the very beginning. Instead of pursuing her, put it in your head that she is the one pursuing you. Don’t be afraid to bust her balls, but make sure it’s in a teasing flirtatious way. One way I like to use cocky comedy is by using a made up “strike system”. I’ll say something like this: “Oh, you don’t like pineapple on pizza? That’s gonna be a strike. This isn’t going to work out.” I take something small and blow it out of proportion as if it was a relationship deal breaker. The secret is a sly delivery, as you don’t want to come off as arrogant or try to hurt her feelings. Cocky comedy is a way to show that you’re not intimidated by her and that you like to have a good time. It’s also a good shit test to play on women.
2) Stop relying on logical characteristics to get women. This one took me a long time to figure out. I used to think “I’m an above average looking guy, I wear nice clothes, I’m not a fuck-up, so why aren’t women throwing themselves at me?” The thing is, having “logical” qualities is great to possess, and you should absolutely work on becoming the best person you can be. **But the reality is that logic ain’t gonna get you laid.** In order to attract women you must do so on an emotional level. Attraction is fueled by humor, charm, smart-ass comments, unpredictability, wit, i.e. the intangible characteristics. You MUST make a woman feel a special way if you want to attract her. The extra stuff (nice job and car) is just icing on the cake once you’ve already attracted her.
3) Understand what confidence looks like. You always hear people say “just be confident around women,” but what the fuck does confidence even LOOK like? I figured out that **confidence is just a sense of security in future events.** When talking to women, speak with certainty in the future. Replace your “if’s” with “when’s”, and stop staying “I think” and “I guess.” Communicate as though you already know you **will** go on a date with her, and that you **will** end up kissing her. You’ll start to notice how this change in mentality will subsequently change the way you carry yourself. If deep down you’re still insecure (which is okay) then fake it till you make it.
EDIT: Glad to see the reception this got! I’m going to make a post in a few days outlining some cocky comedy techniques. Be on the lookout for it.
View Reddit by irishdude92 – View Source
I’m 44F and not really feeling the love on online dating but hey ho it’s off to POF I go!
Chatting away to a younger man and he was always the one to start the conversation – one day he just deletes his profile. Few days ago he’s back… apologising. We chatted last night, gets up this morning to see there is a notification he has messaged me so I login and yup he’s deleted his profile again!
Why do people do this? Is it just entertainment?
I’m so sceptical chatting with people now and probably give decent men a hard time!
Anyway, how is everyone else finding POF?
View Reddit by randomperson9090 – View Source