Is there any correct way to smoothly compliment her for this?
After reading only Tom Torero’s Beginner Guide To Daygame (I didn’t watch his YT movie) I deciced to try these things for myself. This is going to be a long post. But that’s because I want you to help me, so I can do better next time 😉 Enjoy!
First approach happened near my campus. I noticed a girl with curly hair, with which I was writing my language exam. I saw her at the other side of the street, so I waited for her to go through pedestrain crossing. She didn’t notice me, walked past me and then I had a moment of anxiety, but I encouraged myself. Followed her a bit and then stopped her by wheeling in front of her (something what Tom Torero does). I did it nicely, because she stopped and I didn’t notice any sign of stress or fear. She took of headphones and I opened by saying:
“Hi, I know you from that language exam we were writing on friday week ago. That time you were talking with a friend, so when I saw you today I wanted to come and talk with you”
Then I said, that with those curly hair she could be a nice spanish girl, and it made her laugh. Later she told that she is in hurry and then I made a mistake, because I was occupied with what I will say next: she just asked “Facebook?”. I presumed she was asking, if I stalked her on FB or something, but it could be just an asking for just my facebook, so we could talk later. Well, I ignored it and told, that I thought she is an ukrainian girl, since in that language she was speaking with some friend before. She said, that she’s not ukrainian, but polish, and unfortunately I freezed out a bit. Instead of saying something like “wow, so how many languages do you speak well” or such I just said “polish? Aaa..” hahaha. She said, she really has to go, so I said bye and that’s the end 😛
2nd approach was at the shopping mall. Before it I made a quick warm-up, I asked some guy about directions and well, he was going in that direciton, so he walked me to the place I asked about and we had a convo. Then I joked a bit with two girls, who were giving away some brochures. I entered a mall and noticed a young looking girl in pink sweater, doing her homework. I looked at her, came up with an idea, what to say to her, and hesitated for like 2 minutes, well, because she looked “busy”. I quickly reminded myself feelings that I feel, when I miss the opportunity and when I come up and break my anxieties. That gave me a boost, so I came to her, and opened:
“Hi, I know it’s unusual to be chatted up by a stranger, but I thought you look sweet, so I came to you to talk a little”
She just smirked, said “okay”, so I sat by her and told about that sweater; that because of its pink colour I guess she’s kinda sensitive and such, because today some girls like to wear adidas trousers to seem tough (well, wtf, now, when I’m reading this, it sounds dumb haha). Of course I didn’t say it that smooth :d She didn’t make any statement, and rather focused on her homewok. So, I asked, if it’s a language course, she replied, that she’s learning english. I followed by saying, that I’d choose a different language, if I was in her place, since I got so fed up with it, that’s why I’ve picked spanish and I felt, that this reply was kinda bad. Well, still she didn’t give any attention, so I decides to give it a last question and then, when nothing changed, after few seconds I said it was nice to try talking to her and I just said goodbye.
So I went on 4 dates with this girl. We already kissed and stuff, but I thought it we were going to a more serious side.
But I got the feeling she’s still dating other people too. I don’t wanna come of as jealous (which I am tho), so how do I ask the question? Can I just ask it blatantly over text?
Hey guys I need some advice. With dance floor game lately I been going out and just vibing on the dance floor and I feel like I bring in some girls in my vicinity and that some of them want to be opened. So what’s the best way to open them I need some tips from there and escalation forward.
I miss my top daddie looking for a new 1 i can meet and service him with no dram am smooth 5.5 weight 145 light skin.
Having been very self-conscious about being super unattractive when I was younger (brown kid in super white english town, super skinny, hit puberty super late), I’ve paid close attention to what makes people more attractive and put effort into becoming more attractive, and recently I feel like it’s worked.
Here’s a run down of practical advice (some of which I’ve followed myself) that I think can make you seem more attractive. I’m not advocating that you change your personality to suit what society sees as more attractive or anything, or that the only reason you should be kind is to get girls – it’s just that I’ve noticed these things are perceived as attractive. And I’m not saying being attractive and being in a relationship will make you happy. If you’re happy to change yourself a little to be more attractive, then I think you should follow the advice. It’s all about how much you’d rather stay true to who think you are. For me, I didn’t change anything that I valued about myself.
General Tip : Charisma on Command have amazing YouTube videos on applied psychology.
I think the main aspects of being attractive are being funny, confident and positive (more than looks).
**Number one tip : smile more.**
**How can you actually get funnier?**
– **Watch comedies** (recommended – B99, Parks and Rec, etc.) You’ll start to pick up the humour.
– **Follow popular meme pages**. You’ll start to pick up the humour.
– Pay attention to what people around you laugh at. Try and apply that kind of humour.
– If you have to, look up jokes online so that you can tell them randomly or if an appropriate situation arises.
– Experiment. If you’re not a funny person, you’re going to inevitably create some awkward silences, but it’s probably worth it. Eventually you’ll start making people laugh, which will make you feel great and also more attractive.
In general try to avoid dark humour, overtly sexual humour or self-depricating humour, because the first two can make you seem creepy and the third can make you seem less confident.
**How can you actually seem more confident?**
– **POSTURE**. Look up AthleanX’s YouTube videos on posture.
– Body Language. Open body language makes you more approachable. Charisma on Command on Youtube is great for this.
– Try and walk with confidence. If you want to, you can literally look up YouTube videos on walking in a cooler way.
– Actually being more confident. Stop telling yourself you’re not good enough. Tell yourself that you’re the shit (but also equal to everyone else don’t start being a dick). Try and face your fears in social situations. Speak to strangers. Stop procrastinating. Improve yourself generally. Work hard at things. Exercise. Be kinder.
Also I read somewhere that kindness and generosity is seen as more attractive. Obviously you should be those things anyway, but if you’re trying to be a dick alpha male to be attractive, I really don’t think that’s gonna work. [https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/kindness-attractive_n_6063074?ec_carp=2773262034116512143&guccounter=1](https://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/entry/kindness-attractive_n_6063074?ec_carp=2773262034116512143&guccounter=1)
In my opinion there are hobbies that make you more attractive.
– Learn to sing well or try to improve your singing. YouTube is great for this.
– Learn to play an instrument, I think an acoustic guitar is the most attractive
– Some kind of martial art / self defence
– Write poetry or prose or something. [https://www.wattpad.com/](https://www.wattpad.com/)
– Follow male models / actors on social media to get an idea of what is generally considered attractive
– Exercise (going to the gym will make you look more muscular so is probably your best option in terms of exercise). I recommend AthleanX on YouTube.
– Take care of your skin, benzoyl peroxide is great, use a moisturiser
– If you’re not sure about whether you like your hairstyle, I recommend copying a famous person’s hairstyle
– You can watch videos about getting and maintaining different hairstyles on YouTube
– Short back and sides generally looks better than leaving everything even length
– If you’re not sure what to ask for at the barbers, show them a picture (of a celeb or of you when your hair looked good)
– Google what fades and tapers and numbers etc mean if you don’t understand them so you can communicate better with your barber
– Leaving your hair a bit longer is usually safer than getting it cut a bit shorter
– Make a Google doc of what exactly you want to ask your barber for in the future if you don’t want to use a picture
– Consider getting your eyebrows threaded/trimmed/shaped or tweezering between your eyebrows
– Shower every morning
**-** use enough deodorant that if you sniff your clothes you can smell it, but you can’t smell it otherwise
– roll-on antiperspirants are the most effective. Apply them at night before you go to sleep. I recommend Loreal Men.
**-** I’m brown and I really believe **certain colours suit you better depending on your skin colour** and eye colour (for me – black, white, khaki)
– You can get an idea of what styles look good from IG models and actors, obviously you probably can’t afford their actual clothes but you can get similar cheaper alternatives. @davidjamesseed does affordable fashion on IG. Asos is great for cheap clothes and has a good variety.
– **When you’re out in public, pay attention to men whose outfits you like and try and copy their style.**
– It may be useful to make a decision between buying fewer more expensive clothes or more cheaper clothes depending on your style.
– check out thread.com, you get personalised free style advice
If you want to seem more attractive to a particular person, try to engage with their interests. Follow who they follow, watch what they watch, read what they read, listen to what they listen to, do what they do. (I’m not telling you to stalk them, please don’t stalk them).
Aaand there you go.
So I recently reconnected with an ex. I checked her FB and talked to some of our mutual friends. Apparently she’s suffering from anxiety and has huge financial problems and she seems to like to drink alot. But in our conversations she’s completely contradicting everything. She tells me she doesn’t have depression and doesn’t have financial problems and that she’s completely quit drinking. Also I know for a fact that she’s socially withdrawn because she recently broke up with her boyfriend whom she shared all her friends with but she simply brushed off her social withdrawal as she can’t be bothered socialising with new people. Basically every problem she has she’s swept under a rug with some lie.
Is this some form of denial? I’ve never seen anyone make so many self contradicting statements as her.